The Eastchester Historical Society is a not-for-profit group established in 1958 to further the understanding and appreciation of the history of Eastchester and the Villages of Tuckahoe and Bronxville New York.
The Society is responsible for maintaining the Marble School House and the Historical Society Library for the purpose of promoting and encouraging historical research and disseminating information concerning the history of the town of Eastchester. We gather and preserve books, documents, flags, maps, toys, clothing and relics relating to the history of the town of Eastchester.
Students in need of research information can look under the Historian's Corner on the
350th Anniversary site.