- Annual Meeting: Sunday April 23, 2017 at 2PM at American Legion 40 Bell Road Scarsdale (behind Equinox). Board Elections/Swearing in – Alan Benedict and Dr. Theodore Kutzy. Presentation by Mike Fix “A Borrowed Soldier” about WWI.
- Annual St. Paul’s Church Dinner Saturday May 13, 2017 at 5pm. Annmarie Flannery, our board President, to be honored for her contribution to local history. Contact Paul Carlo for information:email@example.com or David Osborne at 914-667-4116.
- Eastchester Historical Society – BBQ Saturday June 3rd, 2017 4pm. All welcome! Sponsored by Westchester Funeral Home, celebrating their 175th year as a family owned service. Author Eloise Morgan - Guest of Honor.
- Fall Fundraiser Friday September 22, 2017 6pm with Charles Wissinger as the Marquis de Lafayette. .
Board Meetings held at the Eastchester Historical Society Library:
- Board Meetings not open to the public - for board members only
Copies of "Out of the Wilderness" can be purchased at Womrath's Bookstore in Bronxville or by using PayPal on this site.
Eastchester Historical Society